ReactJS is cool

I have not yet explored ReactJS that well. It has just been a few years since I started working on it with only little real exposure.

Why do I say ReactJS is Cool?

This virtual DOM diffing and updation is way sexier than earlier methods of replacing the entire DOM.

I am yet to learn new technologies that seem promising like Svelte.js, Next.js and Vue.js

I read that state management in reactjs has two options 1. Redux-Saga 2. Redux-Thunk

Other advantage of reactjs is a lot of ways of testing that make complex web app development easy.

I have many things to say on react testing and would post most of the projects that I have done in a repo for everyone to learn from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HTTP then HTML then WWW then CSS+JS and then comes Hell

Test driven development in ReactJS